24/12/2010

a note

Hello...

I have failed to keep updating this blog with one picture a day consistently for the last six months. Looking at the state of life I have now, I'd guess it is rather ambitious to continue to do that. However, I love my blog, as there are always urges now and then to take pictures and share them with the world. In fact, in some times, I need it badly, as taking picture is part of me.

So, I am going to keep the blog, even though the pictures are not going to be uploaded every day. Only relation with the original blog's concept is that I am going to upload at least 365 (or 366) pictures a year. I think it sounds good, and most importantly, manageable.

Anyway, I'd better stop writing now, as it's never been my forte. Instead, enjoy the pictures!

Cheers. sara!

2 comments:

That Hideous Man said...

Welcome Back!

sara! said...

Thanks THM.. thanks for the blog note about me as well.. touched! :)